Reflow Soldering Machine, Reflow Soldering System, Reflow Soldering Equipment
1. The heating system involves the use of efficient and energy-saving nickel-chrome heating tube. Along with a curved reflector, the system assures high thermal efficiency and fast heating speed.
2. By using an air circulating system, PCS and other parts are offered with uniform heat.
3. The reflow oven is safe and reliable thanks to the application of solid-state relay.
4. A temperature balance is achieved by this reflow soldering equipment since it can respond to and regulate the external temperature change as soon as possible.
5. As for the heating tube, a modular design simplifies the maintenance and assemblage.
6. Stepless variable-speed motor and controller are used in the transmission system for stable operation.
7. A reliable and stable electric control system is implemented.
8. The transfer device complies with mechanics method. When power is cut off, finished products can be moved outside the furnace within several seconds. The whole procedure is safe, convenient, time-saving and labor-saving.
9. When the reflow soldering machine is shut down, the time delay switch makes sure the temperature will be cooled in a uniform way.
1. Based on mechanics principles, the lead free reflow soldering system is designed with cylinders on both ends, making it nearly impossible to deform. The cover is 3 kg weight, easy to open. The entire soldering system is scientific-designed, safe, labor saving, effective and eco-friendly.
2. Covered with electrostatic coating, the lead free reflow oven shows smooth surface and beautiful appearance.
3. The Windows system makes the machine operation simply easy. First of all, two controlling methods are available, computer control and emergency manual control. This design is of high security. Secondly, the communication between PC and PLC conforms to PC/PP protocol, allowing for stable working and no system crash. Thirdly, the powerful software conducts online temperature testing on PCB boards and offers real-time data analysis and storage. Finally, detailed working information can be easily got thanks to the automatic monitoring system.
4. The independent cooling system is produced using stainless steel, providing convective heat transfer. After cooling, the excellent soldering effect complies with SMT standards.
|Length of heating zone||1740mm|
|Heating method||Hot air + infrared|
|Width of PCB||350mm|
|Conveyor direction||Left to right|
|Conveyor method||Mesh belt|
|Power||5-wire 3-phase 380V 50HZ|
|Heating time||15 minutes|
|Temperature control||Room temperature-300℃|
|Temperature control method||PID closed-loop control system, SSR|
|Temperature control accuracy||±1℃|
|Temperature difference of PCB||±2℃|
|Motor of gearbox||Panasonic, 40W, 1:150K|
|Motor of heating device||Taiwan Sanyue, 25W|
|Heating tube||Taizhan, nicrhome wire + stainless cooling fin|
|Solid-state relay||FOTEK, 40A|