Offline AOI System, Offline AOI Tester, Automated Inspection Machine for PCB
This offline AOI inspection machine is manufactured with unique image colleting device and light supply system, it’s capable to test a comprehensive range of circuit boards, ideally suited for the test and inspection of components that have been wave soldered, SMT reflow processed, etc.
1. This PCB AOI inspection machine is economical and practical.
2. Equipped with high-precision testing platform, this AOI system is widely used for testing electronic components.
3. The programming system of this automated optical inspection machine is fast and intelligent.
4. Automatic and quick recognition of PCB is realized in this automated optical inspection system.
5. The statistics and analysis is professional.
|Recognition System||Inspection||Using multiple algorithms such as WIDM, color extracting technology, similarity, two-value handing technology, OCR/OCV and so on|
|Camera||Color CCD camera:12/15/20um (Option)|
|Light source||RGB LED light|
|Image Processing Speed||0201 Chip||< 10ms|
|Per-image Time||< 170ms|
|Inspection Items||Paste Printing Defects||Misaligned, overflow, material insufficient, stain|
|Component Defects||Missing, shift, skewed, tombstone, billboard, overturned, reverse, polarity, damage|
|Solder Defects||Overflow, insufficient, unqualified solder, stain|
|Anti-Static||Anti-static electric outlet|
|Mechanical System||PCB Size||25*25mm-330*480mm or customized|
|PCB Warp Tolerance||< 2mm|
|Component Clearance||TOP< 30mm,BOT< 75mm|
|Minimum Space Parts||0201 chip(15um)|
|X,Y Platform||Driver||AC server|
|Soft system||Operation System||Microsoft Windows XP Professional|
||WIDM, automatically set template imaging, identify data and error numerical value|
||Graphic programming, chip library, inspect frame according to chip shape, make adjustment|
|Mark||Mark Numbers||0-2 marks can be chosen|
|Controller||Computer||CPU: Intel dual-core, Memory:4G, Hard disk: 500G|
|Display||23 inch TFT|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 10%, single-phase 5A 50/60Hz, 600W|