MC69T chip mounter uses Gigabit network six-eye movable camera and it greatly enhances placement efficiency. The bus control technology and modular wiring system ensures the placement machine of stable operation and beautiful appearance. MC69T chip mounter adopts 220V servo motor. Its rated power of 1.5KW reaches the lowest power of single-arm placement machines. With a small overall size, MC69T chip mounter is used to place components broad range of electronic components onto the main control boards which are in turn used in power-driven devices, small home appliances, intelligent lighting devices, etc.Parameters
|Model||MC69T Chip Mounter|
|Positioning||Fixed vision + Flying vision|
|Number of axes||1 head*6 nozzles|
|Speed||20000 CPH (IPC9850 (about 14500UPH)|
|PCB||Min.50 (W) *50 (L) mm|
|Optional: 300 (W)*600 (L) mm 300 (W) *1200(L) mm|
|Placement accuracy||±50µm@µ+3σ/chip,±30µm@µ+3σ/QFP (determined by standard components)|
|Power supply/Air pressure||AC 220V 0.5-0.7Mpa|
Placement accuracy compensation system
Chip + 50 m (Cpk = 1)
The updated precision compensation system corrects and compensates the suction position, placement head position and other positions.to achieve accurate and stable mounting.
1. Customers enjoy one-year free warranty service and life-long maintenance service form the date of purchase. We are ready to provide technical updates and technical services.
2. We offer lifelong free upgrades of software system to ensure customers use the machine with latest version of software and i sophisticated functions.
3. We can offer technical training to customers if necessary.
1. Customers enjoy full service from the date of purchase.
2. We will make a telephone follow-up or on-site return visit at odd intervals to take the feedback from customers and improve our machines in time.
3. Even if the warranty expires, we still offer free service to customers.
|X, Y ball screw||Japan NSK/THK||Precision|
|X, Y, Z linear guide rail||Japan NSK/THK||Precision|
|Z-axis ball splines||Japan NB/THK||Precision|
|Servo motor||Japan Panasonic||Precision|
|Pneumatic Components||Japan CKD, SMC; U.S. MAC||Precision|
|Electrical components||France Schneider||Precision|